Tuesday 10 July 2012

Lookbook: Holiday Style - Greece


Hat - Warehouse
Sunglasses - Ray Ban
T-Shirt - Warehouse
Belt - H&M
Shorts - Forever 21
Trainers - Rocket Dog

So I've nearly made it through all my holiday snaps and pictures of my style while I was out there. It seems like so long ago now and yet it's only been two weeks, but reality has to set in at some point. I wanted to get my shoulders covered up on these days because i thought i might have burnt them but i still wanted to be able to tan my legs and with us doing a lot of walking (around 20,000 steps on the counter for Santorini) trainers were my first point of call.

The steps up to the Acropolis, surrounded by Olive trees.

The view from Halfway

Outside the first modern Olympic Stadium. Ready, Set... GO!

Sunrise over Santorini

A nice view I spotted

The Classic Blue painted dome roofs that you think of when you think of Santorini

The town we explored, its amazing how all the houses and businesses were built into the cliffs.

The donkeys. Poor things I felt so sorry for them as they had no shade and we couldn't see any water left out for them in the 35C heat.

2 comments :

  1. You look great :) very beautiful views too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Greece was wonderful. I really would love to go back there is so much more I'd love to see. Have you ever been?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...