Sunday 19 August 2012

Review: Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain Balm


Revlon recently released its Just Bitten Lip Stain Balm into the UK and with one look at it i knew i had to try it. I'll admit I'm not a huge fan of lipsticks normally as i feel they give me 'trout pout' and dry out my lips too much so the idea of a lip balm with stain that isn't in a pot has a huge appeal on me. 

 Revlon used the sales line "A pampering balm fused with a lightweight lip stain in an adorable chubby crayon" and as you can see from the packaging it does have a certain Crayola like look to it. I find it easy to apply and the colour can be built up to give a subtle or more extreme pop to your lips. With the added bonus of being a balm my lips felt moisturized and soft and lasted for a few hours before I felt the need to top up the balm, the colour however was still great. Small and simply packaged means that it is perfect for throwing into a clutch bag for a night out. The smell of the product isn't bad, it has a slight menthol quality to it but i like it.



There are currently 12 shades in the range going from subtle bubblegum pinks through to sultry plum. I chose to try Rendevous a coral that builds to a bright orange when applied over itself repeatedly. Above is my lips before and after one application so you can see the difference. I have also got Revlons Just Bitten Lip Stain Duo which I will review over the next few weeks so you can see the difference.

Have you tried this product? What did you think? Is there a product similar that you like?

Emmie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...