Saturday 19 January 2013

Review: Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation

Maybellines Dream Satin Liquid described by the company as 'Ultra-blendable, comfortable feeling texture. Airbrushed, poreless finish' it certainly helps even my skin tone out and hide blemishes. It has a lightweight feel and gives my skin a dewy but not overly shiny finish, making me feel like I have a fresh faced look. It lasted a full day on my skin at work and still gave some coverage by the end of the day and I didn't find it rubbed off onto my clothes. 

There are currently 8 shades ranging from Light Porcelain up to Caramel. The packaging is pleasant enough and is small so it won't take up too much space in your make up bag if you are traveling or like to carry your make up around with you.

Let me know what you think of it if you have tried it.

Emmie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...