Sunday 27 October 2013

Lookbook: Rockefeller



H&M basic tee (similar), Oasis Leather Skirt (similar), Zara check shirt (similar), ASOS mirrored aviator sunglasses, Converse Trainers, Primark Bag, Vivienne Westwood Watch, Gemstone necklace

This is the outfit I wore for my first day of sightseeing around NYC; the weather was beautifully hot so I only wore my shirt when I was at the Top of the Rockefeller observation deck in the breeze. I couldn't believe how much love my skirt was getting off of Americans unfortunately Oasis is a British brand so I couldn't tell them where to go get one and I'm not sure ASOS ships Oasis to the US. The leather of the skirt is like butter, it just melts through your fingers and I can see it becoming one of my favourite skirts for AW13.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...