Saturday 9 November 2013

Lookbook: Artists and Amateurs


Topshop Embellished Shoulder Jumper, Topshop Ripped Boyfriend Jean (similar), Converse Sneakers, Michael Kors Weston Satchel, Vivienne Westwood Watch.

Please excuse my funny face but I dont enjoy having my photo taken at all, especially by my dad. This is my second outfit post from NYC, unfortunately the weather turned and went cloudy but remained really humid. New York I love you but your weather hates my hair! Believe it or not my hair had been perfectly quaffed only a few hours before these photos were taken. This look is my Downtown look so to speak with it being jeans, sneakers and a sweater but I wore it while exploring uptown.

I adore uptown Manhattan, Central Park for its quiet serenity in the midst of the hustle bustle, Madison and 5th Avenues for their shops {a lot of which we don’t get in the UK}, The Met museum which I wish I had actually had time to explore, the buildings. If I ever win the lottery I will be going back and exploring mid and uptown so much more.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...