Monday 9 June 2014

OOTD: Summertime Sadness

H&M Shirt, Topshop Vest (under shirt), H&M Shorts, Converse Sneakers, Primark Bag, Michael Kors Watch

I have been such a bad blogger lately. I'm running around like a mad-woman trying to prepare for my next few adventures (more on those soon). This is probably my favourite go-to summer outfit. to me it is all things functional and breezy. I've never had a pair of shorts I love as much as these that I got from H&M a few years back, the second the sun is out so are these shorts. Even on really hot days these are great for keeping me covered and cool If I'm running from place to place.

The shirt is also a favourite of mine and again a H&M buy from a few years back. It has a lace panel across the shoulders so its extra breezy on top, made of thin material that you don't really need a vest under and a lower back than the front. I wear it with Jeans too for a evening look with some strappy heels.

What is your go to summer look? Link me!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...